NetDecision MIB Browser
The NetDecision MIB Browser is a powerful SNMP MIB Browser that enables loading of any MIB files (both standard and vendor specific), performing SNMP walk and all other SNMP related operations (GET, GET-NEXT, GET-BULK, SET). The Browser has modern MS Office like ribbon-based graphical user interface. It works with SNMP tables the same way as Excel spreadsheets. MIB Browser is also capable of polling and displaying MIB values on charts
- Provides the capability to load any standard or proprietary MIB files (even malformed).
- Facilitates traversing of the MIB tree (SNMP walk).
- Facilitates performing of the Basic SNMP Operations like Get, Get-Next, Get-Bulk and Set.
- Supports the Multi-Variable Requests.
- Provides a user-friendly view of SNMP Table data. The table data can be viewed in a separate window.
- Provides a user-friendly graphical (chart) view that displays real-time data collected over time.
- Has modern ribbon-based MS Office like graphical user interface.
- Complete SNMPv1, v2c and v3 (USM and VACM) support.
- Complete SNMPv3 USM support, including HMAC-MD5, HMAC-SHA, CBC-DES, CFB128-AES-128, CFB128-AES-192, CFB128-AES-256 (128-bit, 192-bit and 256-bit AES) algorithms.
- Robust and powerful SMIv1/SMIv2 MIB parser (separate application - NetDecision MIB Manager).
- SNMP PDU trace window to display detailed information (ASN.1 decoded data) about SNMP packets exchanged between browser and agents.
- SNMPv3 USM user management (separate application - NetDecision SNMP User Manager).
- Agents bar to save SNMP configuration about all agents in the network.
MIB object details window to view properties of currently selected MIB tree node.
- Device snapshot.
- Network discovery tool.
- Runs on Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8/Server 2012.